There are a few different ways to send your CV to a recruiter.
Method No.1 (only available if you have a Premium account with PrimoCV):
1. Go to your personal space, and then go to, “My CVs."
2. Find the CV that you want to send and click on “Modify.”
3. Click on the “Send” button in the upper left part of the page."
4. A new window will open and you’ll be able to complete the “Recipient’s Email Address” (the email address of the recruiter) and “Message” (where you can write a personalized message or leave the default message) fields.
5. (Optional) If you want to a copy of the message, check the box "Receive a copy of the e-mail" in "Options." You will then receive the same message as your recruiter at your personal email address (the one used to create your PrimoCV account).
6. To send your CV, click on “Validate.”
7. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page: “Your CV has been sent successfully.”
Method No. 2:
1. Go to your personal space, and then go to “My CVs."
2. Download the CV that you want to send.
3. Connect to your usual email, write your message, and add your CV as an attachment.
4. Send the email to your recruiter.